Saturday 10 December 2011

Meet George Paul

The world of filmmaking is an exciting place. There are so many interesting people involved. The other night I met George Paul.    And, yes, I managed to keep myself from asking him about the rest of The Beatles.

George is an Indian filmmaker who has been living and working in Adelaide for the last three years. Like so many others, he is searching for a way to get involved in filmmaking here. He has written and directed several short films. The one below is my favourite. It was shot in Chennai and nominated for an award at the India International Film Festival on Disability, in 2005


    Website    YouTube   

1 comment:

Kathy said...

This is an excellent film, I didn't see the twist coming, and it says so much in such a short time! I'm sending it straight off to my kids. Can't wait to hear what they think.