Wednesday 15 February 2012

Filmography 2010 / 2011

For each of the last two years, Gen.I, also known as Genrocks, has compiled a string of edits from movies released during that year, all set to music. She (and that's all I know about her, except she's Canadian) edits on Avid. Most of the clips are taken from trailers she locates online.

2011 came out just over a month ago. I don't think it's as good as 2010 (just a personal opinion, don't hit me.) We have both versions here, so you can make up your own mind.  

If you've forgotten the magic of movies, take a look at these. And thank you, Gen.I...

Here's Filmography 2010. You can find a complete list of the (270) movies included here.


Here's Filmography 2011.  You can find a complete list of the (229) movies included in the clip here.

    Tumblr    Twitter    YouTube   

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What's scary is how many scene flashes people can identify. The human mind is an incredible thing.