Saturday 25 February 2012

Get Shorty

I like competitions after they're over and I know who won. That way I don't have to worry. One such competition is the annual Twitter-based Shorty Awards

And I like dudes who try really hard and almost win, but don't. And still have a sense of humour about it. (I live in Adelaide, so it was important I cultivate that quality.)

Anyway, here are three videos from Glove and Boot, suggesting you help them win something for once (even though you can't now because you're too late), and gain the everlasting satisfaction of defeating Justin Bieber's DJ.

Yeah, he has his own DJ. Why do you ask?

This one sets the scene. And they mention Australia. That makes it worth watching.



This one calls out the Scottish vote. Why? It just seemed like the socially-responsible thing to do. Plus, Scottish make-up is really cool.



And there's a Star Wars one. (Of course there's a Star Wars one, that's compulsory.)


    Facebook    YouTube   

1 comment:

Kathy said...

"I always dreamed of winning the most insignificant category in an internet awards event." Hey! I did too, this short really speaks to me.