Wednesday 22 February 2012

Getting a bang out of life!

The question is, do we watch webseries TV for the engaging storylines, the intricate plotting, the satisfying character arcs, or do we just want to see someone blow stuff up?

I'm still undecided, but it's my birthday today and my wife said I'm allowed to watch a noisy program. So here's the case for guns and explosions, along with an unexpected meeting with Hitler's dog, all served up by those gentle souls at Danger 5.


Facebook    IMDb    Tumblr    Website    YouTube

Because it's my birthday, and because I like saxophone (even when played like this), here is the Happy Birthday song, played by Paul Pontious, on his 86-year-old Conn M saxophone, while standing outside the oldest crackhouse in Tribeca. Please don't sing along.



To finish up, how about The Beatles, 'Happy Birthday,' and some kangaroos?



2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Happy Birthday Henry!

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday! Those are good birthday clips.