Sunday 25 May 2014

Pulp Fiction - 20th anniversary

Tempus fugit ! It's twenty years since Pulp Fiction (1994) was first released. I have forgotten the circumstances of where I saw most of the movies I've seen, but I remember the first time I saw Pulp Fiction. It was at the Tea Tree Plaza multiplex, which is part of a Westfield shopping centre, on a Thursday evening. Man, what a ride. The tension of the stabbing-her-in-the-heart scene had me on my feet, a unique experience for me.

The one thing we can never do again is see it for the first time, which is a pity. Next best thing is to watch it for the second, third, fourth, whatever...

If you haven't got time to watch the whole movie right now, here are a few tidbits. First the trailer:


And here are a few extracts to help keep you focused.


No comments: